Thursday, September 01, 2011

Faith, it's what helps

I know, I know, I am not a religious blog.
If you know me or have read my blog you know that I am LDS.


Why is all this relevant today?


I just have to say that I have recently seen blessings in my life that came to me when I needed them most.


A few weeks back, short on cash & facing a huge, huge, huge dilemma, I received payment for a blog post on my other blog.  It came in the nick of time.  I knew I was receiving it I just didn't know when.  It arrived, helped me pay what I had to & then I was able to rest easy.


Today I had another dilemma.  I didn't know what I was going to do & it was going to effect my employment.  Somehow, my neighbor, unknowing that I was having this problem, offered to help me out.  I had asked her earlier but she had a prior committment.  By her offering this, I will sleep well tonight.


These two events in my life are blessings and have shown me that Heavenly Father knows when I am having problems and has shown me his love by helping me.  I can't explain it, I just know I was blessed and Heavenly Father is always there for me.


I may not go to church as often as I should but I know that my church is true and that Heavenly Father and Jesus are always there for me.  Always.  They will never let me down, I just have to have faith. . . .

2 comments:

Sue

Very Nice Meghan..I loved your post! Have a good day!
Susan

blueviolet

I absolutely believe that he provides if we trust him to do so. So happy these two things happened for you!