Pages

Friday, February 02, 2007

The Mother of all Mother Ships



Today, I ran to King of Prussia mall for some retail therapy. It was much needed after yesterday. I was to stay off my feet BUT I got bored.

So the Aunt, the Cheekers & I went there. Well I remember it having some really cool kid stores. Sadly, most where gone and Neiman Marcus' kids section was a rack & a half for boys, then everythign else girls. They did have a Burberry onesy on sale for $97.00. A steal, right? LOL

Anyway we were getting ready to leave, rounded the corner & I heard the angels start to sing. There is was, the Mother ship....Janie & Jack, the upscale sister to Gymboree. I was not leaving til I bought something. The most expensive thing I bought is up above. $34! BUT it's so cute & I will be getting the matching hat! The hat is a mere $18.50. I paid $20 for a t-shirt that says "I Love Mommy", so that was worth $20. I then got khaki's, a blue & brown onesie & some socks on sale. I am so excited to know this store is under 40 mins. away. I can see my credit card catching FIRE as I type!!!! To anyone who hasn't heard of this store or the website, check them out. The little girsl stuff is just the sweetest & the little boys things are too cha cha for words! It's great quality stuff too. Of course, it doesn't help that Cheekers is just about the most dapper looking baby in the whole wide world in them!

*sigh* I am going to be sooooooooooooo poor BUT my kid will be well dressed. :>)~


Woops out!

0 comments: