Pages

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Mish mash

Whew.
Haven't really posted in awhile, have I?
Been sick, Cheek's been sick & Bobster was sick.
And as we all know when the male gets sick, well the world is coming to an end.

Plus our internet has been hit or miss.

Well let me fill you in.
First I won this:

Got it from entering a contest over at Momlogic Go visit the site, I love it!

Next up, TimBob turned 16. When did that happen? Looks like a man doesn't he?

Finally, Halloween came & went.
The younger 2 dressed up.
Cheeks wasn't feeling good so he mad it about 3 or 4 houses & called it quits.
Chris got a nice haul & I think he ate it all in 24 hours. Sigh.



So what's been going on in your neck of the woods?

Ciao!



2 comments:

Jodi

Hope that everyone is feeling better now.

Wow! Congrats on your winning.

Unknown

Sorry to hear you've been sick. Me? I've just been lazy or not motivated, but I'm going to be better at visiting blogs this week. I promise.