Pages

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Easiest Tastiest Chicken...EVER!

For the love of God, I made the best chicken ever today.
And the easiest.

Seriously.
E-Z!

Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken.

Yumm!

All you need is 2 TBS of minced garlic (of 4 cloves of garlic minced).  I buy already minced so I just used that.  I actually used 2.5 TBS.

Then you need 5 TBS brown sugar.

4 thawed chicken breast

S&P to taste.

Here is what you do:

Saute garlic in small pan with EVOO until soft.

Remove from heat, stir in brown sugar.

Place chicken breasts in casserole dish (I suggest spraying it with some Pam first).

Season w/ S&P to taste.
Pour garlic/brown sugar over chicken.

Bake in a preheated oven at 500 degrees for 15 to 30 mins (til cooked thru).

I did 30 mins & the edges got a bit dry
BUT
The rest was so moist.

I think next time I will only do 20 mins.

I am telling you this chicken can not be beat.

Loved it!


0 comments: