Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Here's the deal

Listen up.

I am a woman.
I am over 30.
I am heterosexual.
I am LDS.
I am somewhat of a conservative.
I am a daughter.
I am a sister.
I am a mother.
I am a friend.

I support Gay rights.
I have Gay friends.

I don't care if they are gay, straight, a-sexual or into animals.
Why?
It's none of my business.

The only thing they do any different than me is done behind closed doors.

Read that again...the only thing different they do differently than me is done behind closed doors.

They pay their bills...so do I.
They grocery shop...so do I.
They go to work or goof off...so do I.

It is none of my business what anyone does behind closed doors.

In this day & age, I just feel that a lot of people have to come out in their jobs.
Did I come out as a heterosexual woman?
Not that I can remember.

It all boils down to we should just accept people for who they are.
I am not in someone's home watching what goes on behind the closed door.
If I was, hopefully I was invited and was enjoying myself...just sayin!

No one should be made to feel ashamed or judged because of their sexual preference.

It's that person's life to lead. 
You lead yours, I lead mine.

End of story.

The only that can judge is Heavenly Father.
Let's leave it to him.

0 comments: