Pages

Saturday, October 05, 2013

I highly recommend...

For those of you who have been reading the ole bloggeroo for awhile (like my mom...HI NANA!) you know I love to read.

We have a little library in our dept. at work.

I found this little gem in the box:

This is a page turner
BUT
No for reasons you would think.

It's not suspenseful, it's not romantic...it just is.

It just is an extremely wonderful emotional rollercoster ride.

The story of a man, who lives alone, runs an orchard and is getting along ok. 
Two young girl wonder into his orchard and life is never the same for him.

I didn't want this story to end.
That's when you know it's a good book...you are so involved in the characters lives that you want to k now what goes on after the book ends.

If I were you I'd check this one out.  I almost cried (but I was reading at work..shhh! don't tell).

What have you been reading lately?

0 comments: