Pages

Monday, January 22, 2007

#3 & #4 of 2007

This one was inspired by the infamous Kathy Carr. I saw her layout & her sketch & had to scraplift it! It rocked. I entitled this one "Adored by Women" because as you can plainly see....he is a charmer. The pics are from his 4 month photo shoot. My sister likes to use props & decided she would use my Little Souls doll as his "girlfriend". Hee hee. Anyway I must say...THANK YOU Kathy Carr for such inspiration!


This one was inspired by Elsie Flannigan. It's actually my contest entry for www.just4keeps.com contest, Last Scrapper Standing. We had to do a fun layout without using the word fun. I did a play on the song Fergalicious by obviously doing Megalicious!


Well Wife Swap is on so that means....

Woops out!

4 comments:

Diana

They both rock!!!! Great job!

Anonymous

Love both of these Meggers. It's so good to see you scrapping!!!!!

I too saved that Kathy layout! She's da bomb isn't she??

Scrappytbear

AWESOME layouts, great inspiration!

@wesome@bby

THIS is just TOO CUTE! You would win, hands down, if I were the judge!