Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Grandpop & The Cheekers



This is layout #2 for the contest over at www.just4keeps.com
We had to do a layout about something funny with multiple colors & shapes. Hope I did it ok.

I have so much scrap stuff but can I stop buying more? Um, nooooooooooooooo! Erin & I hit The Scrapbook Station yesterday & The Happy Scrapper. Spent $$$ at both places! *SIGH*

I am also into thrift stores. So if you know any children's resale shops in South Jersey let me know b/c right now, all I can find is Goodwill. Not a bad thing at all (since I scored there before) but I would like to be able to find goodies all over.

On that note.....

~WOOPS OUTS~!!

6 comments:

Anonymous

Love all the colors you used on this layout! Good Job Meggers.

Diana

This rocks! Such fun colors and unique design!

Tara O

this is so awesome!!!! I lvoe the matting on that LO and the colors just RAWK!!!!!

Lissa Ballard

This is just adorable! I love all the shapes and colors!
Hugs,
Lissa

Loreluca

Love this, Meghan! Love the way you journaled, and the colors are lovely!

Nik

Love this layout Meghan.. Great colours and those PP I LVOE THEM!!!!