Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Fools Bet

You would think by now he would learn.
He would learn to never doubt my endless knowledge of useless celebrity/music facts.
If there is no point in really knowing this info.,then I know it.


Case in point.
Watchin "American Gangsta" with Bobster.
Scene comes on.
I say "Is every rapper in this movie?"
Him "What are you talking about?"
Me "Well that's Common, he used to rap, now he focuses on acting & his girlfriend is Serena Williams.  That one is T.I.  He's in jail, just about to get out or just got out"
Him "No way!"
Me "Really, wanna bet? Go google it"
We bet.  I don't want to say what the wager was but involved produce.
Me "What's that hon? Those actors are Common & T.I. No, say it isn't so"
Bet #1 Winner:  Me!

Other night watching "Wall Street" we start to talk about Martin Sheen & Charlie Sheen.
Me" Yes, Bobster, I know they are father & son.  He is also the father of Emilio Estevez.  Martin Sheen's real last name is Estevez & he changed it.  Charlie's real name is Carlos"
Him "You're lying.  They have the same father but not the same mother.  Martin had custody of Emilio before he got married"
Me: "Oh Bob, do you really want to go down this road?  They have the same mom & he has 2 more kids with her, a girl & a boy"
Him "Wanna bet? Look it up!"
We wager (him, produce again, me, foot rub)
So I IDMB it & lo & behold there it is.
Martin Sheen married Janet Templeton & they have four children.
Together.
Bet #2: Winner: Me!
Bring on the foot rub!


The End.

0 comments: