Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Brrr...Really? You HAVE To Play This Sport?

I love my boys.
They are all there own person.

The middle one, he is a sports nut.
So much that he has decided Winter Deck Hockey is the sport for him.
Wouldn't be bad if we lived in Florida.

To say this past weekend was bone chilling cold was an understatement.

His team, The West Deptford Eagles, played a tournement in Somers Points, NJ.
All night Saturday.
All day Sunday.
And this evening.

Somers Point from our home in Jersey is over an hour away...down the shore as we like to say.

I did get some great action shots:

 
 
The Face Off...my favorite part of the game.

This kid plays with heart.
He was falling, sliding & even had his stick flung in the air by the other player.

His legs, elbows, knees and hips show his heart...with bangs, bruises and cuts ands scraps.
Sigh.

God knew what he was doing when he gave me boys, right?
RIGHT?

What sports do your kids play?

0 comments: