Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hey Philly! It's Here!!!!

Hurry!
Hurry!
You don't want to miss the Greatest Show on Earth.

Really, it's the Greatest Show on Earth.
How do I know?

The Aunt Erin, Cheeks & I hit up Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Circus last night.  It's showing at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.  I love the sports complexes...they are like 15 minutes from my home in Jersey.

What an absolutely fantabulous time.

It was the Aunt Erin & Cheek's first time at the circus.  Cheeks kept saying to me..."This is Awesome" about every 10 mins & the Aunt Erin kept snapping phots.  I just sat there & enjoyed. 

We all the best time.

How could you not when it starts out like this?

 
Then they break out the Tigers (Cheeks thought they were going to wrestle..he was a tad disappointed they did not)


Of course, a high wire act always makes my tummy do somersaults since I am a wuss & can't stand heights...even for other people...Oy!

 
 
A circus worth it's name, always has a girl shot out of a canon!
 

 
Of course, the piece de resistance...CLOWNS!


If I were you and you are in the Philadelphia area, check out the circus while it's in town because my family had THE. BEST. TIME. EVER!


*Disclaimer: I was given complimentary tickets to the show.  All opinions are 100% mine.