Pages

Sunday, June 02, 2013

It Hurts




I'm Meghan.
I take prescriptions.
Two.
One for the tummy.
One for the mental health...Celexa if you will.

I am not ashamed to take the latter.
I need a little mood boost.

Last Tuesday I called my dr's office to get a refill on both meds.
Without going into a long drawn out post, it only took them until Friday to call it in.
I was out of both Tuesday morning.

It's Sunday.
I only have my tummy med.
My dr's office never called the Celexa in.

I am not happy.
Either is my family.

I woke up this morning.
Came downstairs and my stomach immediately was in knots.
I am having a hard time dealing with the mess...which I did manage to clean but it's a wreck again.

Bobster is putting up with me BUT I get extremely sensitive and it causes me to get nasty.
Yes.
I can be a b*tch.
Tis true.

I am trying not to take it out on the kids.  I am succeeding so far.
Bobster, not so much.
I snapped at him...a few times.

I feel like my stomach has a knot big enough in it to pull the remains of the Titanic up from the bellows of the deep.
I want to cry if you look at me wrong or say something I deem the wrong thing.

I'm smart enough to know it's the lack of medicine BUT I can't help it.

First thing in the am, I will call my doctor's office & after my appointment at the end of the month, I will look for a new doctor.  This isn't the first time something a long these lines have happened.
It is the first time I've been without my meds for an extended period of time.

Tell me, do you take anything?
Just to help.


2 comments:

BunnyKissd

Shut myself in the bedroom & cry? Put myself in a time out? Drive away in the car with the radio on really loud until I calm down?

Communicate communicate communicate... When things *aren't* so tense, so that when things are, you have a plan of action...

{{{hugs}}} Hope they got you your meds today.

Jodi

Oh yes, I am on a lot different meds.

9 to exact. lol I do understand the no meds bitchy mood. I have them too. You try not to let it affect you. But it does. Having a family and all we do is stressful at times. Then add in no meds. It can get a tad hectic.

Hope that you got meds and are on the mend now. Hugs