Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Obsessed Much

Hold onto your hat, Dorothy, you're going for a ride.

This post really isn't about the Wizard of Oz
BUT
About my 6yo's obsession with the Weather Channel.

He will watch this channel morning, noon and night.

Today, as a matter of fact, he went into my room to watch "Up" on family.  When I walked by my room I asked what he was watching.

His reply "Hurricane Hunters"

He always talks weather and is obsessed with tornados.  Friday when I picked him up from camp I told him the Delaware Valley was under a tornado watch.  He kept looking in the sky going "It's going to start any minute.  I can see it.  Look mom, the tornado is coming"

I'm glad his interest is in weather vs. power rangers but does anyone else have a kid who is obsessed with the weather like mine.




0 comments: