Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013 from Us to You

Merry Christmas!!!

Our morning started off with the biggest kid of them all waking us all up at 6:45am.
That's right they big ole 42 yo couldn't take it and started telling us "Santa was here!"

The 7yo bounded down the steps so quickly I don't think he actually touched any of the steps.

Pretty typical morning.

Kids opened their gifts.

 
They loved everything.
Cheeks even exclaimed "That's a lot of stuff"

My mom, her husband, PopPop, & my dad came over to do gift exchange & hang out.
Christmas exploded again.

My sister came as well & bought Cheeks a "fart gun".  Funny at first, now I am plotting my revenge.

Look what she bought the Bobster:

Not the best pic but hey, I was going for the shirt.

Now we are either blogging, taking a long winters nap (ahem, Bobster), or playing with our toys.

Still need to celebrate with Bob's side of the family.  Prime rib dinner in just a few hours.

How was your Christmas?
Was it wonderful? Magical?
Just right?

Ours was.

Merry Christmas and to all a goodnight.


0 comments: