Thursday, May 04, 2006

Did you think I fell off the earth?

Nope. Just running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Bought a car. Pics to follow soon. Have to get them to fix somethings. I actually succombed & bought preowned. Didn't want to but the deal was too good to pass up plus the mileage & warranty are fantastic. What did I get you asked?

Chrysler Town & Country MiniVan.

I went looking for an SUV but ended up with the minivan. I guess with the two older boys plus the new little one soon to arrive, the minivan was the best bet. Lots of room & it drives nice.

What else? What else? Hmmm...had another ultrasound this week. Haven't scanned the photos b/c I suck but I took the Nana with me. She didn't get to see him on the u/s yet unlike his daddy & aunt. The poor Nana, she needs to wear her glasses more often. There was the u/s tech, me & the baby on the screen. All of a sudden my boy decides to show off his goods. Well, let me just say, that if I didn't know beforehand, there is no mistaking it now. It's huge! I mean MY GOD I didn't think they made them that big on a baby. Well all of a sudden my mom goes "Where is it? I can't see it." The u/s tech turned to her & said "YOU CAN"T SEE IT!?" It's sad really. She's blind as a bat but once the pic came out she saw it. You couldn't miss it!

I put the "Bobster" on the envelope system. He is horrible at sticking to a budget. It's as if the money turns to water in his hand. He should take that show on the road. It's a shame "That's Incredible" is off the air. His trick of money into water would have done great. I don't know what to do, it's so hard to get him to stick to a budget. Sigh. Guess he is going to have to whore himself out. Any bidders???? Anyone at all!!!???? Trust me, it's worth it. I know, TMI!

Ok, off to find my Amazon g/c so I can get a new scrapbook idea book!

2 comments:

skrpndiva

You crack me up girl. I look everyday and get so excited when you've actually updated!

Just for the record ... TMI!

lol

Briana

LOL about the goods! You could tell right away with this baby too! I did miss your posting! MAN YOU GOT A MINI! I have one too so join the soccer mom club. We have a Honda Odyssey. LOL They are awesome for carrying things. I do like mine a lot! LOL on the whoring out the bobster! hehe.