Pages

Monday, May 08, 2006






Wel, there are a few more pages left to this masterpiece, cough, cough, but unfortunately blogger would only allow me to upload this many.

I used my stash on this! I had an old K&Co Tag album that had just the right pages for my sixteenth birthday party photos. I used paper my dad bought me off of QVC eons ago & I think the only new thing I used were the Prima flowers, but they are so stinkin cute how could you not use them, ya know? I mean really!

This took me Sat & Sun. I started on NSD...what did you make this pass NSD? Come on, now, share with me!!!

2 comments:

Andrea

Awesome job girl!! Love those prima flowers! Boy you rocked this weekend!!! I didn't even get a page done :(, my scrapping room is piled with clothing for my garage sale this weekend! I couldn't find any paper if I wanted to!! LOL

Briana

Great album!! I scrapped this weekend and uploaded my pages too!