They say it's your birthday.
It's my birthday too!
Seriously, it's my birthday today.
Where did the years go?
One month from today Cheeks will be 5.
Today I am going to be totally shameless and post a post entirely about moi.
41 things about moi.
Can you stand it?
1. My middle name is Kathleen.
2. I am the 13 years & 6 days older than my sister.
3. I have a birth mark on my pinky toe, which The Nana thought was poo & tried, relentlessy to remove.
4. My fav movie is a tie between "The Matchmaker" w/ Janeen Garafelo & Dennis Leary and "Steel Magnolias"
5. I was on Dancin On Air in high school. Local dance show that branched to Dance Party USA which I was on that show. The show that launched Kelly Ripa's career.
6. I'm LDS.
7. My favorite dinner is chicken cutlets, green beans & mashed potatoes.
8. I split my upper lip when I was little & had a huge bump on it for years, it's since gone away.
9. I failed gym in high school, not once but twice.
10. I am math challenged. It's so sad.
11. I secretly love iCarly. She is just so cute.
12. I was 36 when I gave birth to Cheeks.
13. Flew to Fl to meet a guy I knew just from the internet.
14. I married someone (not Bobster) that I met on the internet.
15. Met Bobster on a blind date.
16. I lived at home til I was 31.
17. I didn't drive until I was 21.
18. Still have my tonsils.
19. Finding 41 things is hard.
20. I type with my fingers on the correct keys & do not have to look at the board thanks to taking typing in high school....that's right...typing, not keyboarding.
21. I was playing with Barbie when I was 12.
22. Favorite # is 15.
23. I despise water ice.
24. If I could cook in my crockpot every day I would.
25. Chore I hate the most...cleaning the bathroom.
26. Chore I love the most...food shopping. Could do it every day.
27. I love to use coupons. Love it! Love it! Love it!
28. Favorite color is pink.
29. Fav ice cream: Turkey Hill Chocolate Marshmallow.
30. Fav candle scent: Yankee Candle Cherry Lemonade.
31. I took Spanish 1 two years in a row. I am a scholar no?
32. My degree is in English w/ an Elementary K-5 certificate. Yes, the state of NJ has deemed me educated enough to teach your children.
33. I work in customer service.
34. All time fav song: Rock the Boat by some group from the 70's.
35. Secretly wish I grew up in the 40's.
36. Glad I was born when I was because if I didn't have a/c, microwaves & cable I'd go stir crazy.
37. Addicted to blogs!
38. Lived in NJ all my life.
39. I was in Dublin, Ireland on vacation and ran into someone I knew.
40. Love to thrift store shop.
41. Glad this list is over.
Now tell me something about yourself.