Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2007

10,9,8,7, you get the idea

Not the best pic BUT see that vest, I got it at Goodwill, along with a dress shirt that he isn't wearing for a buck! With the tags still on. I found it at Macy's the other day for $20.00. SCORE!

Anyway on with the countdown:
Ten things I did this weekend:
1. Went to the Berlin Farmers Mkt
2. Scrapbooked
3. Cooked Friday night
4. Cooked Saturday night.
5. Went food shopping
6. Cleaned the dining room floor on my hands & knees
7. Went to a baby shower for my friend Megan, who is expecting & due Dec 16th
8. Took out loads & load of garbage
9. Talked to Bobster on the phone.
10. Relaxed (I return to work tomorrow....waaaaaaaaaaaaah)

9 things on my agenda this week:
1. Return to work
2. Get back into a regular routine
3. Christmas shop
4. Order plane tickets for our trip in Feb.
5. Make Cheeks Christmas Portrait appointment
6. Watch America's Next Top Model
7. Watch Ugly Betty
8. Scrapbook
9. Get hair "enhanced"

8 shows I've watched last week:
1. Sesame Street
2. Barney
3. Oobie
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Ugly Betty
6. 30 minute meals
7. America's Smartest Model
8. Clean House

7 things I cooked last week
1. BBQ Chicken
2. Ravioli
3. Grilled Cheese
4. Gerber Graduate Meals
5. Spaghetti
6. Texas Toast
7. Chef Boyardee Dinosaurs w/ Meatballs
(I'm a gourmet, no?)

6 things I read this week
1. Scrapbook Etc.
2. Camden County Courier Post
3. Wonder Time
4. Parenting
5. Article on Elisabeth Hasselback on the internet
6. Blogs

5 Reasons to be happy today
1. Bobby comes home on the 20th
2. Cheeks is walking & darn good too!
3. I will be receiving a regular paycheck
4. Already did my food shopping
5. I will see my mom & dad today

4 things I need to buy
1. Flourescant Light Bulbs
2. 2 trash cans (one for regular trash & one for recycling)
3. Xmas gifts
4. Plane tickets
(I am trying to go as GREEN as possible, hope you all are too!)

3 people I saw this weekend
1. Megan
2. Anne
3. Julie

2 things I am thankful right now
1. That I have Cheeks
2. That I have Bobster

One final thought:
Never lift more than you can eat!....

Now I tag the following people to do the same:
Erin
Tara
Torreh
Kathy
TL
Beth
Jacquie
Fe

Woops out