Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Do you??

Coupon that is.
Do you?
Clip away & save the moola on your grocery bill?


I do.
I love it!
Love to go food shopping & get the bargains.
Of course, I love to go by myself because it's solitude & I can take my time & match up coupons etc.


Have you seen the new TLC show "Extreme Couponing"?
I am addicted to it.
Watch it every week & watch the reruns.
Am I sad & pathetic?
If that's wrong, then I don't wanna be right!


Where do you find your coupons?
I am mainly getting mine from the paper.


I can't print at home...don't ask.
Work frowns upon you doing personal stuff online.
Cest le vie.
I did find one site that I can print out (at work..shh!)


It is Kelloggs:



So hit the pic, sign up (it's free) & print yourself out some badboy coupons.
Mostly tho., leave me a comment telling me where you get your coupons.



0 comments: