Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Competitive? Meh


Are you competitive?
Me?

Not so much.

I think it drives my family of men cray cray (impressed with my street lingo? I know, I know!)

I don't ever remember a time in my life when I would get the rush of trying to win.
Winning?
Yes, that's a rush.

But if I don't win, then I just shrugg my shoulders & call it a day.

Even betting.
I like to bet.

Gamblers anonymous here I come.

Not money bets as much as chore bets between me & Bobster.
If I lose, I pay up.
If Bobster loses...well he bet me a foot rub a few years back.  I think Cheeks was 3.  Cheeks is 6 now & I am waiting for my tootsies to be pampered.

Will I play a game to win & gloat?
Not really.

I just am happy to play.

How about you?


1 comments:

Claudya Martinez

I like your attitude. I don't think of myself as competitive, but when I'm in it, I'm in it to win it. I want to just be happy to play. That's better.