Pages

Sunday, September 07, 2014

Sunday Confessions

My sister will never forgive me when she reads this...but I am Disney'd out.

No matter how cute this kid looks in his Pirate Ears.

He looks good doesn't he?
YES he does!

Anyway, I had a fabulous time on our trip.  Upcoming post about it, promise.

I just really don't want to see a mouse or a princess for awhile.  The parks were fun, the hotel was nice, the pool great.  The heat was unbearable.  August in Florida? We aren't the brightest bunch.

Disney vacations require you to take a vacation when you get back.  To recover from your vacation.  Lots of going, going, going. 

It was fantabulous though.  I have my sister, the Grandpop and the Nana to thank for the trip. Without them, we wouldn't have been able to go.

It's just that all the sugary sweetness in one place makes a girl yearn for Jersey.
You know where I can flip you off if you cut me off, not smile and say "It's ok!"

Think I'll be ready to go back next year tho!





0 comments: