Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Confessions

For many of you, this will be a sad, sad, day and a horrific confession.
Please, for those of you with heart conditions, you may want to sit.

I know that I will lose many of you...if you are out there...is there anyone out there?

It's time I came clean.
Time I confessed.
I, Meghan of Meghan's Mindless Mutterings, do declare, I can not stand Nutella!!!

I will give you all a minute to recoup and let it sink it.
It's true.
I can not stomach it.

I remember when I first tried it.
Took a big ole honkin spoonful and like to die.
The chocolate is not what does it, it's the disgusting hazelnut they add to.
Just keep the hazelnut out and everything will be yummy in the tummy.

My grandfather used to love those Ferrare Roche candies.
YUCK!
Again, hazelnut.

So tell me, is there something the world is nuts about and you just can not stand?


0 comments: