Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Like nails on a chalk board

Is cutting a bag for me.
Yep.

Do you know what I mean?
I'm talking about when you get down to a little bit of food in the bag, instead of just sticking your hand in or pouring it into a bowl or on a napkin, you cut the bag & then supposedly have easier access to the stuff in the bag.

O.
M.
G.
!
That drives me nuts.  I actually feel the little hairs on my neck stand up when I see that.

Why would you do that to that innocent bag?
I don't want to hear it's so your arm doesn't get crumbs etc on it.
Dump it out on a plate, napkin,, into a bowl.
Just what ever you do, for the love of God, do not cut the bag.
I'm begging you.

Tell me, what is your thing.
Please tell me you have something funky so I don't feel like the odd man out.

Ciao!

1 comments:

Leighanna Loves..

OMG!! This made me laugh out loud. I just found your blog today and I love it!
So.. my thing:
putting things in the sink without rinsing them.I mean, how hard is it? just turn on the faucet, let some water get in there, and you're done. I'm not even expecting it to get into the dishwasher. I JUST WANT IT RINSED!! So this way, when it's time to do the dishes, I don't have to get a scourpad (or worse, my fingernails - yes, I've done that) to get the hard crusty food off of the plate/bowl. ugh, drives me crazy.

or another one that's actually kind of peculiar and my boyfriend thinks I'm nuts because of this : when the coffee table isn't parallel to the couch. HAHA I'm serious. Like, when someone uses their feet and accidently pushes one corner of the table out an inch so now it's not straight.. yeah that drives me nuts. I'm constantly straightening the coffee table and I can notice even if it is off by half an inch. I have to fix it right away and give my bf dagger eyes. lol..