Pages

Monday, January 03, 2011

It's THAT post

Time to do my 2011 resolutions.
We all make them.
Even if we say we don't.
We do.
We just keep them to ourselves.

I actually wrote done our usual resolutions & taped it to one of our kitchen cabinet doors.
It's the usual.
Lose weight.
Save money.
Blah.
Blah.
Blah.

I have some personal resolutions that I didn't write on the list.
So I figure I'd share them here.
You know where the Bobster never goes.
Altho this will be the one time he goes to read my blog.

Anywho this year I really want to collect items for a womens shelter.
I figure this is very do-able b/c I can collect freebies & use coupons to get the items.
Right?
Do you all think this is a good idea?
LMK.

I also want to work w/ Cheeks on his letters.
He is learning them at school but he needs more practice.
Now if I could just create more hours in the work week day we'd be all set on this.

It's just 2 short resolutions, well really more like goals.
Perhaps goals are more obtainable then resolutions.

We shall see.

What are your goals/resolutions for 2011?

0 comments: