Pages

Monday, January 02, 2012

12 for 12 looking at 11



2012.
Holla!
Woo.

In honor of 2012, I thought I would list some of my "fav" posts from each month of the year 2011.

First up:
January:

Guilty Pleasure

A year later & that show is still my guilty pleasure.  It starts again soon.  Woo!

February:

My popular post of this month...

Gallbladder Free

Who knew?

March:

Watch While I Bend this Lollipop with my Mind

My own Yuri Gellar

April brings:

Have you met Eddie Haskill 2011?

May:

My First Vlog...Take 2

Yep, You get to see me...& hear me!

June:

Advice

Really? I have good advice...swear.

July:

He's a Baller, He's a Playa

August:

That Doesn't Happen Here til Today

September:

Catchin Up

October:

The Horror! The Horror!

November:

Customer Service: Good vs. Evil

December:

How to Embarras Your Mom #512

That's what I got.
How about you?

0 comments: