Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tagged again

Thanks to Michelle, from http://scrappyshel.blogspot.com/ who tagged me a rockin girl blogger AGAIN!
Thank you.
Thank you very much.
Meghan has left the building.

Please keep your cheers down. My precious ears.

So anyway.
Here I sit.
QVC on...it is the last all day Craft Fair of the year.
Starving.
I had Pineapple Chicken for dinner & a Weight Watcher Quesadilla for a snack.
Now what else can I have??? The hunger pain still hasn't gone away.

Getting the boys this weekend & next so we can get back on the schedule that we were on before Bobster left for the land of Goya! Should be a fun weekend.

Day after tomorrow my baby turns one!
ONE!
ONE!

Where did the year go?
Why didn't anyone tell me the 1st year goes by in a blink of an eye?
Wasn't it yesterday that I was bitching because my belly was so big, I couldn't lift my left & I was uncomfortable?
Wait.
Yep, that was indeed yesterday....man! I've got to loose this weight.
Seriously, my stretch marks are still vibrant purple. My Cheekers can not be one! I won't allow it!

Join me on Thursday for his One Year Portraits that I will upload.
All I will say is....Aloha, Mr. Hand!

Woops out!

2 comments:

Anonymous

OMG, I cannot believe that he is one already! Seems like just a few short months ago that you had him Megs!

Jaq

Anonymous

I can't believe my nephew is one! Ugh! I am officially starting my blog now. So you dont have to go to Myspace! This is eat. Link it...read it... love it!!