Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Just when you think you are getting out, they pull you back in!



The photo has nothing to do with the post but really, how can I resist posting a pic!
Plus you get to see how Cheeks spends some of his Saturday mornings.
Don't think I park my kid in front of the tv. It's on but he's limited as to how long he watches etc. I think Elmo was on, then again Elmo is always on! LOL


Anyway I think I was getting ahead in the financial dept.
Like I received a $3.00 check the other day from Pinecone Research. I took the survey on a Monday, had the check on Friday.
NICE!
So btwn that & the previous check, I had $9 to put towards my emergency fund.
Go me!
I know...don't be jealous. You too can have a piddly $9 in your emergency fund.


So today my van's brakes decided to go.
Yep.
Plus something else.
Apparantly it is making all kinds of noise under the hood & my brakes grind when you come to a stop.
Good times!
Good times!
So even tho. I thought I was "caught up" this month, I now have this set back.

Maybe when I'm grown up I won't have these issues, right?
I'm only in my 30's with a child of my own...does that mean I'm grown up? :>)

Ok, off to fiddle with bank account & hope that my genie I found in the bottle will grant me 3 wishes!

Woops out!

1 comments:

Nik

I know what you mean Meggers.. I need new tyres on my RAV plus it is due for a 40,000 kilometre service.

So there is about $1000 I dont have atm.

UGH!!!