We will be visiting Halloweeny cupcakes today.
These look scrumptious & totally do-able. This one...freakin adorable. If you don't know how to make a cat, simply pop a small oreo on there, add some icing into a point, put a little icing bow on the hat & viola...witches hat to go with witches broom. Altho you could pull off the cat with some Oreo's. I can definitely see it!
Oh look...little girly mummies!
Sort of reminds me of the Tootsie Pop Owl?
Who remembers the Toostie Pop Owl?Me & My Little Life & Megryansmom tagged me. To the Nana...this is the lady I was telling you about...she is not, I repeat, she is not the actress Meg Ryan's mother!
Anywho (get it? Who! Who!..um, see above pic of owl cupcakes for reference if you don't get it), she tagged me to name 7 random facts so here it goes.
- I didn't drive til I was 21
- I live one block from where I grew up.
- I was an only child for 13 yrs & 6 days.
- I was almost named Peggy Sue or Wendy, thankfully the Nana put an end to that & the Grandpop's name choices were averted. Trust me, with my last name Wendy would not have been cool
- I used to have a double piercing in each other but they closed up & keloids grew so much that I had to have them removed at
- I can actually type & not look at the keyboard
- I met Regis Philbin....oh that's right, don't hate!
So I am supposed to tag 7 more people but I am too tired at this point & the bed is calling my name, so just tell me, out of the cupcake pics above, which one is your fav??????