Pages

Friday, October 03, 2008

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Yes, I get to say it again!
Woo!
I was fortunate enough to win the contest over at Pam's blog:
Pass It On Plates.
Go check out her blog & her
Etsy shop.

Any these prizes are right up my alley.
Such a great concept.
You make a treat, cover the plate & pass it on.
Love it!






Isn't that Halloween one cute?
And check out the Autumnal one, adorable!



Pam is one talented chica & she has personality to boot!
So go say hi, tell her I sent you over!



And of course, I want to give her my own shout out by saying...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
I can not wait to get these!!!



Woops out!

3 comments:

Jersey Girl Cooks

Congrats! Such cute things.

Lisa Knight

These are cute!
Thanks for the visit!!! Sorry you didn't like the potatoes, I guess our opinion was they tasted a bit better than flakes, but not as good as the "real" thing LOL! But I'm all about easy & cheap these days, think I'll stick with flakes & rice :)

santamaker

Loved your blog....thanks for coming to the open house!