Pages

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Confession: I'm not a player

Yep.
That's me up there.
Circa 1988.
Like the bow on the shoulder...very tres chic.
That's my friend Kathy.  She is the one who set me up with Bobster.  Love her! (Altho. after she see's this photo on my blog I don't know if she will be feelin the love back..ha)

Anyway, I have a confession to make.

I am not a player.
No, I don't mean a playa, like Tiger Woods.
I mean a player as in get on the floor & play.

Perhaps it's because I just do not relate to boy toys.
I call Cheeks action figures dolls and when I do Oooh! He get's offended.

Don't get me wrong, I play with him.
I do crafts with him.
Read to him.
You know all that good stuff
BUT
When it comes to pretending to blow things up or having the Hulk fight Abomination, my heart is just not in it.

I'd prefer a mild tea party, dress up or playing Barbi.
Funny thing is, he has no interest.

He'd rather shoot a Nerf gun & pretend his Iron Man.
Or tie me up, or wrestle.

Thank God for his father & brothers.
They will wrestle with him & torment him to no end.
Cheeks just goes back for more.

I'd rather bake a cake with the kid.
He likes to help in the kitchen....I call him my little Bobby Flay.

Are you not a player?
Come on, be honest.
Tell!

Let me know that I am not alone!!!!!

1 comments:

Miller Racing Family

Girl I am totally with you! Trey is always wanting me in the floor playing. Most of the time I give in because he is the type that will tell what to do and say! But I would rather be crafting and cooking with him!
We will just let the dads do all the playing, lol!