Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

I Don't Get It

His appeal.
I just don't get it.

Don't get me wrong, I am sure he's a nice guy.
He's an ok actor.
I don't like his comedy routine.

First time I remember hearing about him was the year he hosted the MTV Movie Awards or Music Awards.
One of those MTV Award shows.
I watched.
Fascinated by his hair.
Disappointed in his jokes.

Did think he was funny in Despicable Me tho.
Do you know the character he voiced?
Oh I do!

Is there an actor/actress in Hollywood that you just don't get?

No trashing them as God forbid they have a google alert & read my blog.
I don't want to hurt their feelings.

I just don't get RB's appeal.
His wife...I get her appeal.
I like her alot.
Cute as a button.

They just remind me of an odd couple.
But you know....God bless them.

Tell me...who are not getting?

1 comments:

**** April ****

Im glad im not the only o.e. when I saw him host the Mtv awards, I thought he was a jerk . I never understood....with all the egos in Hollywood why they felt the need to bring in a foreigneer to insult them. Lol. I don't get him but I don't hope to either...seems really classless.