Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Let's Get To Know Us

Let's play "Let's get to know us"


I'll go first.


This is me:
Hi all!


How to play.
I will answer the following questions.
Then you answer them either in the comments or on your blog.
If you answer on your blog leave me a linky dinky in the comments.


Game on!


{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes. I feel like I am going to fall over if I don't.


{two} do you crack your knuckles?
Ew! NO!


{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
Bubble gum.


{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
My ring


{five} who is your best friend?
My mom & sister. Then the Kathy's & Megan.


{six} what is your favorite smell?
A new baby...babies smell soooooo good!


{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
Chicken roll but I never eat it. I am not a sandwich kinda gal.


{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
Yes. Im missing my gallbladder & a few kidney stones tho.


{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
I only have ties on my sneaks & no, I don't.


{ten} what color is your car?
Light blue, just bought a new to us mini van. Go us!


Your turn!

1 comments:

Miller Racing Family

How fun! I do wear my seatbelt. Trey is our seatbelt police. When he was little we would always say Trey needs a mommy or daddy if the other one was not wearing their seatbelt. Now Trey says it to us. Congrats on the van. We also got a new to us van a couple of weeks ago it is black and we love it. What did I do before the van.
Thanks for sharing!