I really must love my blog readers. I have so many.
Like 5? And I count my family in that total.
Such a flattering shot. Dear Lord! I look old.
Back in Feb, Jen L tagged me.
I don't know whether to be happy or hunt her down & allow kittens to lick her to death. It's a tough call.
So, w/o further adieu here is the tag-erooo!
1. Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself.
2. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged.
3. You can't tag the person who tagged you.
1. Do not cut the bag off of a bag of chips, dorito's, cookies, etc. Dump them out & throw the bag away. I have touched on this before & I hope you all heed my warning. I don't think my mom has but I will let myself into her house & steal all her bags so it won't be an issue.
2. My pinky toe sits sideways. This is a family trait. Something I tried to tell my podiatrist but he said I was deformed!
3. I do not like my food to touch. No, no, no.
4. Every night I have a ritual that I do with Cheeks. I must do this or I do not think he will be safe through the night.
5. I rarely take off my ring. If I do I think something bad will happen.
(I am getting weirder by the post!)
6. I am totally addicted to ANTM. I think most of you know that tho.
7. When I was baptised, I had to be dunked like 3x's, well the water was freezing so my Uncle helped out by standing on my feet. If your feet float up, it doesn't count!
8. I am a magazine ho! Love them!
9. Don't tell anyone else but I find myself listening to more & more country music. The Horror! The Horror!
10. When I am stressed, I pick my fingernails. Clear off. You should see then now, little nubs there are!
3, Kathy C
Sorry I didn't say why I chose you girlies, must run to work!