Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

6 Word Memoir & Tag

Jamie tagged me. Thanks Jamie. LOL
So the Meme Rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4 Tag five more blogs with links
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!


My memoir reads:
I am a pathetic, doormat schmuck.


Yep.
Sums me up.
In 6 words.



I am not tagging anyone else b/c I just gave out awards yesterday
BUT
if you wanna do it, feel free!!



My next tag was tagged to me by Tanya. Thanks Tanya.


Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.


So here are a few things about Me......



1. I absolutely love empty trash cans. To fill them up makes me feel accomplished.



2. Like Tanya, my finger nails are never painted but the tootsies always are.



3. I read TMZ.com like 30 times a day!



4. I am obsessed with foodie & home decorating blogs.



5. I still have my tonsils & appendix.



6. I flew to Florida to meet a guy that I was talking to from the internet & spent a week with him. Thankfully he wasn't a serial killer.



Now for the people I tag, well I tag no one.
Whoever would like to participate, let me know by leaving me mad blog love telling me you did one of these.



Right now I am going to finish reading the email & blogs then I am going to bed to read the new People with the Jolie-Pitt twins on the cover.
Stop!
You know you are all going to look at it in line while waiting to check out.
I just took it one stop further & bought the sucker.



Woops out!

3 comments:

forever folding laundry

Thanks for visiting my blog!! I like your motto of in & out for a party! By the way, I'd be reading that People magazine too, but my grocery store was SOLD OUT! Can you believe it??

Anonymous

I take it even further ... I have a subscription! lol

And, just for the record, you are so NOT a schmuck! Don't ever let me 'hear' you say that again!

Jax

Joy

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I appreciated it!