Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I would like to thank the Academy....


Lookee what I got!!!
Woo!
Thank you Briana for bestowing me such an honor.
Thank you Brad Pitt for kissing me in the movie that I won the award for.
What?
It's not that kind of award?
I didn't really kiss Brad Pitt.
Sigh.
Story of my life...but Brad, I'm here, in case you are looking for a costar!
Call me!
Wait, you can't call me.
Seems the celly is kaput.
Landed in Cheeks bath water.
It worked for a bit then started to omit a high pitch squeal & finally went to it's finally resting place today.
So...................................
I have put in a claim with the insurance agency & we will see what happens.
Now back to the award.
Here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
Now my turn to nominate 7 others for the award:
1. Filtering Life ~ Because she is so freakin funny, is a fantabulous photographer & has the cutest kids!
2. A Day in the Life of Twins ~ Because, HELLO! She is a mommy of boys, twin boys at that. God Bless her!
3. The Thrifty Mommy ~ Because the girl has mad skillz at savin the Benjamins!
4. Blog Hungry ~ Because he keeps it real!
5. Just a Teaspoon ~ Because she's Torreh! Duh!
6. Skrpndivas Snippets ~ Because she rocks!
7. Same Ole Scrap ~ Beth. Enough said!
Let's see what else, what else.
Well much to Jacquie's chagrin, I cooked the last 3 nights.
One was a recipe I found in Everyday with Rachael Ray (it was delish) & the other was a recipe I found on Picky Palate.
Both...very yummy.
Tonight I just made Sloppy Joes.
They are good every now & then.
And, um, dirt cheap!
I also broke out the George Foreman grill my dad gave me, like 2 years ago.
Ya know, I was keeping it for good.
Anyway, that thing totally rocks.
You can remove the elements you cook on for clean up.
It comes with grill, griddle, skillet & waffle maker elements.
Ah, my ass is going to be huge now. I will be making some homemade waffles soon.
Well on that note.........
Woops out!
I will also be completing the 2 tags I received, tomorrow.
I figured I have rambled on enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog. Come back again for more rambling LOL....there's sure to be plenty of that. Your little boy is adorable!

Carry Grace

Congrats on your award! It is always so nice to feel loved!

Anonymous

Thanks and Egads! How could you? The award is great and I think you rock too, even more than I rock, however, you blew it when you admitted you've cooked three, count them, three days in a row. I'm ever so disappointed in you. I count on you to keep my world sane and you're not doing your part. You are making things out of sync! Awww, Meghan, please redeem yourself. Do it for me. Do it for you. Do it for all of the non-cooks out there!

Jax

Tiffany

Hi there! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I was just looking through yours and love the picture of your adorable nephew. My hubs would love it, he's a red sox fan. :)