Lookee what I got!!!
Thank you Briana for bestowing me such an honor.
Thank you Brad Pitt for kissing me in the movie that I won the award for.
It's not that kind of award?
I didn't really kiss Brad Pitt.
Story of my life...but Brad, I'm here, in case you are looking for a costar!
Wait, you can't call me.
Seems the celly is kaput.
Landed in Cheeks bath water.
It worked for a bit then started to omit a high pitch squeal & finally went to it's finally resting place today.
I have put in a claim with the insurance agency & we will see what happens.
Now back to the award.
Here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
Now my turn to nominate 7 others for the award:
1. Filtering Life ~ Because she is so freakin funny, is a fantabulous photographer & has the cutest kids!
2. A Day in the Life of Twins ~ Because, HELLO! She is a mommy of boys, twin boys at that. God Bless her!
3. The Thrifty Mommy ~ Because the girl has mad skillz at savin the Benjamins!
4. Blog Hungry ~ Because he keeps it real!
5. Just a Teaspoon ~ Because she's Torreh! Duh!
6. Skrpndivas Snippets ~ Because she rocks!
7. Same Ole Scrap ~ Beth. Enough said!
Let's see what else, what else.
Well much to Jacquie's chagrin, I cooked the last 3 nights.
One was a recipe I found in Everyday with Rachael Ray (it was delish) & the other was a recipe I found on Picky Palate.
Tonight I just made Sloppy Joes.
They are good every now & then.
And, um, dirt cheap!
I also broke out the George Foreman grill my dad gave me, like 2 years ago.
Ya know, I was keeping it for good.
Anyway, that thing totally rocks.
You can remove the elements you cook on for clean up.
It comes with grill, griddle, skillet & waffle maker elements.
Ah, my ass is going to be huge now. I will be making some homemade waffles soon.
Well on that note.........
I will also be completing the 2 tags I received, tomorrow.
I figured I have rambled on enough.