Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Chirp, chirp, chirp

Do you hear that?
No.
Not the music.
The noise level.
In my house.
No?
You want to know why???




It's just me.
In my house.
No tv.
No toddler, screaming, in the background.
The children asking a million questions.
No speed vision!
Bobster has taken Cheekers to play race car today!!!!




Muhahahahaha!
I dont' know what to do first.
Do I nap?
Do I scrap?
Do I thrift?
Do I just sit here, stare into space & enjoy the silence?



Nope.
I have to first take the laundry out.
Then I can enjoy all of what I like to call....Me time!



Woo!
Woops out!

5 comments:

~Cyndi~

Enjoy your "ME time!" I should get some in a few weeks..er maybe months!!!

Jodi

Glad that you got some time to yourself and can have some me time!

Nik

Oh I hope you enjoyed your me time!!!

Lisa & Gerald

Me Time oh ya you gotta love your me time ! Hope you had a great time!

Jerri Lynn @ Southern Sassyness

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment - your blog is so cute!

Enjoy your week and come back by to see me anytime!