- Start day @ 3:30am because of insomnia.
- Bobster's ride is late, so we wait for Cheeks to wake up then we take him to work...in Camden (the 2nd highest murder rate city in Jersey). Leave house at 7:20 to take him.
- Get lost in Camden by myself with Cheeks
- Drop Cheeks off @ daycare
- Proceed to Sears at the Moorestown Mall (for all you locals) to get flat changed that Bobster got while out on Sunday.
- Tire is $121.00 dollars.....leave Sears b/c I am not paying that much
- Arrive @ Just For Tires at the Cherry Hill Mall (again for all you locals). They can replace the tire & my windshield wiper blades. Cool!
- Notice I am missing my hubcap ~ Sears never put it back in the van. Back to Sears to pick up hub cap.
- Lunch with Dad...while waiting for Dad, talk to Bobster. He asks to the blades work. I try them...they are the wrong size & catch each other when on the way down the window. Call Just For Tires, they said come back, they will fix them only take a minute.
- After lunch head to Just For Tires, 45 minutes later, 2 different manufacturers of blades later they tell me they can't fix them, refund my money & say "Good luck!"
- Head home. Arrive home at 1:40pm from 7:20am this morning.
- Walk in house, try to put shade up, shade falls out window. Fix window
- Take recycling out. Wrestle with box out the door, come in contact with old bitty neighbor at recycling bin who gives me a lecture on what is recyclable & what isn't (Apparently, pizza boxes shouldn't go inside the "Mixed Paper" bin, so neighbor starts sorting my recyclables while I am trying to put them in the bins...all the while telling me right & wrong)
- Back in the house, call Bobster to get directions to go get him from job, call waiting is going off but I ignore b/c at this point I am ready to cry & my phone is dying.
- Get msg from voice mail. Daycare. Cheeks sick, 102.8 fever.
- Bobster instantly callsl back, come get me, can't, on way to pick Cheeks up & head to Doctor.
- Arrive at Doctor. She listens, while someone screams as if she is gutting him. Doctor (Cherry Hill Peds for all you locals) orders a chest xray b/c she hears a little something something.
- Head to South Jersey Radiology. Take us back right away then the tech & I have to coerce Cheeks into letting us take the Xray. We have to do an encore of the full on chest xray b/c someone stood crooked the 1st time.
- Waiting room. I hear the receptionist call my name, Cherry Hill Peds in on the phone. Answer....Cheeks has pneumonia.
- Head home. Arrive approx. 3:30. Bobster arrives shortly there after.
- 4:00 I get to Rite Aid to pick up the script. Girl totals everything & tells me "$90". I'm sorry, say again? No sweetheart I have a copay. Notice she also charged me for 2 prescriptions that weren't mine.
- 45 minutes later, they get the copay straightened out. I didn't have a script for the penicillen in the computer so they didn't know. What? How do you not know I have a copay???
- Arrive home to a sick little boy. Send Bobster out for Chinese & try coerce small child to eat. That's a no no. Falls to sleep on me. Wakes up. Give medicine & must be feeling better because he is acting like a maniac.
- Approx. 8:30 he crashes. Put him in my bed. Falls asleep & wakes up this morning at 7:45am.
So, that readers, was my yesterday.
Cheeks, thankfully, appears better today but is a little whiney. Guess so he has pneumonia. Thankfully I am home this week & can be with him. He won't really eat so lots of Pedalyte & pretty much whatever he will eat he can have. So far today, only one small thing of apple sauce. Perhaps a little Micky D's will get him to manja at lunch.
Um, how was your weekend & day yesterday?