Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One last tag of 2008

This one is a fun one & so easy to do.


All you do is go to your 6th folder, to the 6th picture & post it.
Then tag 6 people.
Easy Peasy, Cottage Cheesy.


Of course,that is Cheeks up there.
In his Gymboree outfit that I bought him & paid full price for.
He wore it 3x's & it cost me over $80.
I have since learned my lesson on overspending.
But for the Love of God, he looked so darn cute in it!


Anyway, you can see where I got his nickname.
Look at them. Storing nuts for like 10 years.
And those chins.
My Lord!


Anyway I am tagging the following 6 people:
1.
Tanya
2.
Jenn
3.
Carol
4. Tara (not linking her b/c she has a private blog & I am privy to it & your aren't so nanny nanny boo boo...sorry, temporary throw back to my childhood there!)
5.
Rachel
6.
Abby


So get going girlers with your tag!!!
And if you, my faithful readers, all 2 of you, want to participate, then please do & let me know.
I love looking at other people's photos.


Other than a tag, that's all I got.
Feeling better.
Took Cheeks to the dr.
Just a cold.
Thankfully.
He's sleeping now.
I am thinking of letting him bang pots & pans to ring in the New Year before he goes to bed
BUT
he might like it a bit too much & want to do it all the time!!!


So tell me what you are doing tonight!?!?


Woops out!

4 comments:

kari and kijsa

A great year and blessings for a great new one as well!
Happy New Year,
kari & kijsa

Lissa Ballard

What a darling photo!

We're going to my bff's house for a small and quiet gathering. It will be fun and nice with the kids there too. Taylor and his best friend will be coming by to watch the ball drop and hopefully we'll get the oldest one there too!

Good times!

Happiest of new years. So glad Cheeks just has a cold. Hope everyone else is getting better quickly too.

Hugs
Lissa

Rachel

Here's my blog post: http://scrapbooker.blogspot.com/2008/12/tagged-again.html

Miss Mommy

Thanks for the tag Meg. A day late posting mine, but Oh well!! Happy New Year to you and your faily!!