Pages

Monday, December 01, 2008

Monday, Monday & a meme (Thanks Julie!)

It's Cyber Monday people!
Are you getting in on the deals today?
I am planning on hitting up Dicks for something for TimBob. They are offering 25% off one item. For this particular item it will come in handy.


The holiday weekend flew by.
We had assorted children here all weekend.
I did manage to fit in some scrapping, all the while telling Cheeks, no you can't play with scissors, don't tear mommy's paper, I said not to stick the stickers on the wall. I am such a mean mommy.
Anyway feast your eyes on these babies:




I am getting closer to getting my Xmas 2007 pics done before Xmas 2008 comes & goes. Guess it pays to be laid off. I will have scrapping done but a messy house & no money. It's all about priorities people!
Anyway, Julie over @ The Cool Mom Guide has tagged me.
What a gal she is!
I can't thank her enough. LOL
She has hit me with the Fantastic Four Meme.
Here ya go:
The Rules are very simple:
1. Copy/paste the questions
2. Type in your answers
3. Tag four people in your list
4. Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.

*4 places I go over and over: Daycare, Target, WaWa, ShopRite
*4 people who email me regularly: My Mom, Dad, Rita & My Aunt Patty
*4 of my favorite places to eat: McD's, Brio, Brunos & On The Border
*4 places you’d rather be: Nowhere, I am happy being home, by myself, in silence!!
*4 TV shows I could watch over and over: America's Next Top Model, Ugly Betty, Buffy & Split Endz
*4 people I think will respond: I have no idea.


I am passing this onto:
Jacquie
Tanya
Erin
Nik


Alrighty, peeps, Woops out!

3 comments:

Galacards

Nice layouts!
I wish I had the patience to work on my scrapbooks. :)

Tara O

VEry KEWL....I haven't done Christmas 2005-2007....think you want some more pix to scrap? LOL

Lissa Ballard

Nice work Meghan! I've not scrapped a page since August... :(