Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Say it with me now...AAWW

Cheeks loves his big brother. The feeling is mutual as is evident in this photo. They were watching the Steelers game & had been flailing around, jumping & hooting & hollering everytime the Steelers did something wonderful. TimBob sat down for a minute & Cheeks, who was exhausted, saw the opp to snuggle with his big brother. How sweet!!!!



Cheeks got to see the Nana's Xmas tree last night.
His little face got all lit up when he saw it.
This morning when asking him how he liked the Nana's Xmas tree, he put me in my place & said:
"No! Poppop's Xmas tree"

The poor Nana, guess we know where she stands this morning. Baahaahaa!



I think Cheeks may be starting with nightmares.
Last night he fell asleep on the couch with his daddy. I put him in his crib a few minutes later.
At 11:30 he woke up screaming & crying & couldn't be comforted. This is like the 3rd time this has happened.
Bobster heard the commotion & came upstairs to comfort him.
He took him downstairs & they both fell asleep on the couch. Nary a peep out of both of them.
I got up at 4am (good times! been up ever since) & got Cheeks & put him back in his crib.
Then I woke up my other baby, I mean Bobster at 5:30 to get him out the door.
I have no idea how to handle nightmares with a little one who can't really tell you.
Hopefully it won't keep happening.



Ok, need ideas on what to get the owner of the daycare from Cheeks.
I got the girls this little pouches & am putting candy & a gift card inside.
But the owner I want to do a bit more + her 16yr old son works there too & I haven't the faintest idea other than a g/c to get him. Should I give him a g/c in a bag of candy?
Help me out people!
Help a sister out!



Woops out!

1 comments:

Jodi

Aww... how sweet. Sorry to hear that Cheeks is having nightmares. THe only way I handled it is to just to hold him til he comes down. You could get him a gift card and put it in them already made gift of popcorn. Sorry I have no idea what they are called. I jsut seen them, but did not pay attention to them. I know they have microwave popcorn and a container. Beyond that I have no idea. lol