Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

That's not a Racoon, thats my Tim Bob!



Nothing better than watching your 15 yo dressed like a racoon in the annual "Deptford Day" parade.
Yep.
That's my kid.
The driver is Uncle Chucky.
They were representing Bridgeport Speedway.
That's were the boys race each week.
TimBob is dressed up in the mascot costume.
I like to call these pictures "Future Blackmail!"
Ha!
The day turned out to be a lot of fun.
They had rides, crafts, carnival food.
The works.
I have more pics to post later.
Today was a low key day.
Bobster took the 2 younger boys & TimBob & I stayed home.
We just relaxed
&
I actually took a nap.
That's never happens.
So what did you do this weekend?
Woops out!


3 comments:

Lesley

how cute is he?....Love the outfit....

Anonymous

Cool. But inorder for it to be blackmail, you need a picture with the costume head off so you can prove he was in the suit!

Lesley

we go to silver lake...it's in Gibbsboro haddonfield-Berlin rd...next to the Chophouse Restaurant...lots of animals....which was fun...