Pages

Monday, June 08, 2009

Before you know it....

July 4th will be here.
Can you believe it?
It's already June 8th.
Sigh.
My mom used to tell me once you have kids the years fly by.
I digress.
Anyone since 4th of July will be coming soon I thought it would be fun to visit some "holiday" inspiration.
Take this groovey invitation:
It's from DearSweetheartStudio.




Wouldn't you love to receive or get one of these in the mail for the big party celebrating our nations freedom?




Of course, you must set a festive mood for your soiree & what better to help then these sweet pillows from GrandGSGeneralStore

Imagine them sitting on some outside benches or chair. CUTEOf course, dressing the part is a must & JMBabyBoutique has it going on for the little men in your life!
Of course, you can forget lights & how cha cha are theseSo now that I have gotten some of the particulars out of the way.
What do we eat?

Tell me what's on your 4th of July menu?


Late!

1 comments:

Quawana

OH I think the Michael's are in a rut! We always invite the same people and we have the same foods.
burgers and dogs on the grill
potato salad, pasta salad, watermelon, tomato & cucumber salad, chips, more chips, more chips, cookies, pie, brownies lots of lemon aid and water