Pages

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Cheeks, Binky Hunter


I need to sic Cheeks, Binky Hunter on the cc companies.
By accident & I really do mean it was an oversite, I missed my payment last month.
So they want like a katrillion dollars this month.
So the company calls & asks me to call back.
I do b/c last month my cc was compromised & I'm thinking, great it's happened again.
No they wanted to schedule a payment over the phone.
I told the gentleman "No, I will not do that, I will pay online like I normally do"
So he persisted.
I finally told this gentlemen, who I had a sneaking suscipision (?) was overseas, "Look I know you don't care but I don't get paid til next week, I have like $4 in my account, I'm not scheduling a payment now or in the future over the phone. I'm stubborn & I will not budge"
After a moment of silence I got "Well maam if you just want to schedule the payment over the phone!"
I felt like Charlie Brown who goes to kick the football & Sally just rips it out from him.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!


Now onto my money save for the day.
Had to stop at the Thriftway to pic up the Hot Dog buns for dindin.
I was planning on heading to the CVS to get Scott Paper Towel 6pk for like $7.00.
Well Tway had Bounty Basic 6 pk for $5.00.
Score!
I so spaved on that.


On that note...woops out!

2 comments:

Lisa

yay! so glad you came out of lurk-dom! hehe LOVE this layout!

Veronica

hehe Hi. So glad you came and said Hi!! Love that binkie layout and your cutie Ethan!

Will be back to look at your wonderfullayouts :)