Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thank you Elton John

For the song "The Bitch is Back" because after tonights episode of Hell's Kitchen I have renamed the song "The Bitch is Gone!"



Can I tell you how much I disliked this girl? Talk about backstabbing, sneaky, shadey biotch! With a huge attitude. Chef Ramsey sent her packing & I did the dance for joy. Usually I find one or two people who I feel don't belong on the show but never a strong dislike for them. This time, I instantly disliked this girl. Her attitude is just so pisspoor & I don't think she was that great of a cook. Get back on that line girl! You are no longer in the running for prize.


Thank God!


Woops out!

2 comments:

Unknown

couldnt agree more..We are watching it now on DVR

Lissa Ballard

NO doubt... she's hideously hateful.... Even Dalton disliked her! (Yes, Dalton LOVES Hell's Kitchen!)