Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Too Hot To Cook

That's me.


Up there.


Don't I look spiffy in my apron.


I do, I know, hold off with compliments in how think, pretty & retro I look. It's embarrassing but it's a curse I must live with.








Now, on with the topic.


Every Thursday my new group that I created...SJ Mom Bloggers ..... will be posting recipes from now until labor day that will help you save the heat in the kitchen!








This is my first recipe.


EZ Peasy!!!


And my 22 month old liked it.


Yay me!








Pork Chops





Rub with garlic salt, pepper, & chili powder....the amt is up to how speecy, spicey you like it!


Broil each side for 4 minutes.


Then brush one side with bbq sauce, broil 1 minute.


Brush other, broil 1 minute.








Viola!


Done!


And it doesn't really heat up the kitchen, at least it didn't heat mine up & I have the smallest kitchen on the planet!








Give it a try & let me know how it works.








Woops out!