Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Update, Update, Update


Things always sound better in threes.
Hence
Update, Update, Update.

No?

Let's get the nitty gritty shall we.
I let you all know I started Weight Watchers.

I had to.
This is a pretty typical pic of my at my desk at work.
I'm not kidding.
My dad is the candy dealer at work & until two weeks ago I kept the candy on my desk.
Mindless eating was an understatement.
I have since moved the candy to the back of the department where I would have to get up off my fat tush & walk to get it.
God forbid!

Actually, it's working pretty well because out of sight, out of mind.

I am happy to report that last night was my second weigh in.
I lost over 5lbs for the second week.
Grand total:
7.8lbs
Woo.

Granted it's like a cup of water out of the Atlantic but I would rather lose that than find it.
KWIM?

It's definitely a struggle to eat the right things.
I can eat whatever I want
BUT
What I like about Weight Watchers is it makes you think.
Like, hey I can have this cremed filled donut for 14 points
OR
I can have this bowl of strawberries with whipped creme & a cherry on top for 5points.

It's all about choices.
Now I am hopefully making the right choices.
In all aspects of my life.
We shall see.

Caio!

0 comments: