Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Let's Talk

Where have I been?

Who said jail?
Thanx.
Thanx a lot.

I just haven't had much to say & nothin exciting has been happening.

I already jumped the shark with Weight Watchers. I was off program for 2 weeks.
BUT
I went last nigt.
Weighed in
&
Lost 1/2lb.

O yea!
Go me!

On an even brighter note.
We have started Cheeks on his ADD/ADHD meds
The insurance would not approve Ritalin.
His dr.went with Adderall.
I saw an immediate improvement.
Even his sitter commented and said she saw a difference.

Keep your fingers crossed.
He goes back to school next week, so that will be the true test.

Anyone watching Dancing With The Stars?
I have "Urkel" in the pool at work.
While I'm not a fan of his, I'd like to see him win because then I win cash!
Holla!

What is going on in your world?

0 comments: