Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It all Depends


(Disclaimer: so not me!)

While that is not how I am built...it is how I feel.

Since I turned 40, it's been downhill.

My most recent ailment...if I sneeze, laugh or cough..I pee a little.

Tis true.

I don't get it.

Sure I had an 11 pound baby but that was 6 years ago.  Would the bladder just now feel the effects?

It's a little annoying.
No wait...it's a lot annoying.

Why is it that you only hear about women experiencing this little inconvenience?
So not fair!
Of course, I don't have to get a prostrate exam so I guess it's even, right?

Tell me, are you experiencing things you didn't experience when you were younger.

1 comments:

must love junk

Oh, the joys of being a woman-AND getting older-ha! I'm your newest follower and I invite you to stop by and say hi :)
Susan