Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

What I've Been Reading

Where have I been?
On the blog?
Apparently not since my posts are sparse.

I’ve just been.
Haven’t really thought anything was exciting enough to blog about.
You know besides the menopause moans.

I have been reading though.
Recently I just finished “Night Road” by Kristin Hannah.

I think she is my new favorite author.

I’ve read a few of her books and she always draws you in as if you are the main character.
This book had me on the verge of tears quite often.

Family loss and family renewal.
Some of us go through that often.
Kristin Hannah has managed to eloquently spin a story that you can not help but get caught up in.

Breathtaking at times, joyful at others.

Best book I’ve read in such a long time…so good I finished it in under 3 days

What have you read lately?
I am open to suggestions.

0 comments: