Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

American Woman? Wonder Woman? No, just Woman!

I am woman hear me roar.
Well hear me yell because no one in this male dominated household hears me.
Sigh.

The other day I hear "Woman!, Woman!"
Now it was just myself and the 7 year old at home.
So I poked my head into the living room and there he was, sitting playing Wii.
He looked at me & said "Woman! I would like a drink please."

I don't know if it was the shocking realization that he used the word "Woman" when referring to me or that he used please.
Well I do digress, he is very polite.

So I got the little tyrant a drink, didn't say anything because I was chuckling to myself & thought well it's just once.
Ha!
A 7 year old never does anything just once, do they?

I figure he thinks I am Wonder Woman.

It's obvious why.  I'm built just like her.
Wait?
What?
I'm not?

Then why is this child calling me "Woman!"?

It hasn't stopped.
He's called me it since.
But I can't stop laughing.

It sounds hysterical.

I'm sure it won't be so funny when I get a call from the school saying he is calling his second grade teacher that, will it?

Do your children call you anything?
Remember it's a family blog,.





0 comments: